PREPARE YOUR BODY and THAT OF THE FUTURE BABY
The ingredients of NATALINE Femme have been selected for their high assimilation, good tolerance and have been the subject of studies and publications for their benefits on fertility and maternity.
NATALINE Femme contains:
- folates that contribute to the growth of maternal tissues during pregnancy. (Vit B9)
- Zinc that contributes to normal fertility and reproduction.
- Vitamin E to protect the cells of the mother and future baby from oxidative stress.
- Lactobacillus Rhamnosus, a powerful probiotic.
- B vitamins and magnesium which helps reduce fatigue and plays a role in the cell division process.
For optimal supplementation, choose the NATALINE PACK which contains Omega 3 of great purity. Omega 3s could not be incorporated into the formulation of NATALINE Femme, given the dosages necessary for real effectiveness.
- 1. Biologically active form of folic acid (Vit B9)
- 2. Rich in Zinc in the form of bysglicinate
- 3. Contains a powerful probiotic for strengthening the immune defenses of the mother and the future baby
- 4. Strong assimilation
Good to know
Vitamin B3 helps reduce fatigue, maintaining skin and mucous membranes, normal psychological and nervous system functions.
contributes to normal fertility and reproduction. Helps to protect cells against oxidative stress and plays a role in the process of cell division.
contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system and the nervous system and reduces fatigue. Plays a role in the process of cell division
Vitamin B2 helps reduce fatigue, protect cells from oxidative stress, and maintain skin and mucous membranes.
probiotic for intestinal and urinary flora
helps protect cells against oxidative stress.
increases maternal status in folate. Low folate status in the mother increases the risk of developing neural tube defects in the developing fetus. Folates contribute to the growth of maternal tissues during pregnancy.
helps reduce fatigue, calcium and phosphorus absorption, normal protein synthesis and muscle function. It also plays a role in the process of cell division.
- Form and presentation of the dietary supplement:
This food supplement is in the form of capsules, a pill container containing 60 capsules or 1 month of use.
- Dosage and directions of use:
2 capsules a day to swallow with a glass of water. From the desire of pregnancy, then throughout the duration of it
- Precautions for use:
It is not recommended to exceed the recommended daily dose. Dietary supplements should be used as part of a healthy lifestyle and not be used as substitutes for a varied and balanced diet. In general, pregnant and lactating women are advised to contact a health professional before any supplementation. Keep away from moisture and heat. Keep out of reach of children. Reserved for adults over 15 years old.
- Preservation of the food supplement:
Duration of conservation, 2 years.
Coating agent: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, Maltodextrin, Marine magnesium oxide, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E), Calcium L-methylfolate (Vitamin B9), Zinc glycine (Zinc), Bulking agent: Fatty acids, Inositol Hexanicotinate (Vitamin B3), Methylcobalamin (Vitamin B12), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2).