Nataline Oméga 3
Omega-3, essential for mom and baby
known for their virtues on the cardiovascular system, omega 3 are also necessary for the growth of the fetus, they contribute to the development of the cells of the retina and are essential for its good neurological development. . These Omega-3s also help the immune system of the mother and baby, and thus improve their resistance to diseases.
The beneficial effects of Omega 3 are obtained by the daily intake of at least 250 mg of DHA (3 capsules of NATALINE omega-3 = 336 mg of DHA).
To meet the needs of the baby from the beginning of pregnancy, it would be ideal to start increasing its intake of essential fatty acids from the desire to conceive a child.
- 1. Patented oil extraction method for greater purity
- 2. High DHA content (112 mg / capsule)
- 3. Neutral taste
- 4. producer member of the Dolphin-Safe program and member of the organization "" FRIEND OF THE SEA " fishing far from pollution areas and respect for marine life
Main active ingredients
Naturally rich in tocopherols. For 3 softgels: EPA 504mg, DHA 336 mg
- Form and presentation of the dietary supplement:
This food supplement comes in the form of softgels. A pillbox contains 90 softgels, that is 1 month of use at a rate of 3 softgels per day.
- Dosage and directions of use:
3 softgels a day to swallow with a glass of water or juice. Intakes for 3 softgels: 504 mg EPA and 336 mg DHA
- Precautions for use:
It is not recommended to exceed the recommended daily dose. The use of this dietary supplement should not replace a healthy and varied diet. Keep out of reach of children.
- Preservation of the food supplement:
Duration of conservation, 2 years.
Fish oil TG 33/22 including EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) (Antioxidant: extract rich in tocopherols) Softgel coating: bovine gelatin. Humectant: Glycerin